The Mindanao State University System Admission and Scholarship Examination (MSU SASE) was considered necessary due to the rapid increase of high school graduates competing for admission and scholarship in the MSU Campuses. As an institutionalized MSU System-wide examination first implemented in 1989, the basic objectives of which is admission and scholarship evaluation. However, it is as well used as placement and classification test to identify poor, ill-prepared but potentially good students and give them special upgrading training before allowed for formal admissions. Moreover, the MSU-SASE was formulated in order to promote and maintain sound academic standards for the system, which unnecessarily neglecting the less fortunate people of the remote areas in Mindanao, Sulu, Basilan, Tawi-Tawi and Palawan. (MSU-SASE Manual, OVPAA, MSU-Marawi, 1993)
MSU-SASE, which is given once a year, is good for admission to tertiary-level courses. It also results to grant of scholarship to those who would be classified as among the top 20 examinees, or to being grantees for the 3-yr engineering technology courses.
- Undergraduate Freshmen Applicants
- Certification from the High School principal that the applicant is a graduating student; or Form 138-A (Report Card) for out-of-school youth;
- Two (2) Copies 2" x 2" ID pictures for Non On-Line Applicants; For On-Line Applicants, use digital copy of ID;
- Payment of P200.00 Testing fee (nonrefundable). Pay directly to MSU-IIT Admissions Officer/MSU-IIT Test Center Coordinator at the test center.; and,
- Duly accomplished Application Form.
Date of ExaminationThe MSU SASE for school year 2010-2011 will be held on .
Testing CentersClick here.
GOT QUESTIONS? Contact Us.